Glucose Syrup, Cane Sugar, Cashew Nuts (10%) (Tree Nuts), Dried Coconut (10%), Cacao Nibs (10%), Honey, Egg White, Wafer Paper (potato starch, vegetable oil [palm fruit]), Natural Flavouring, Salt, Rice Starch (dusting).
Contains : Tree Nuts, Egg.
Natural benefits :
Why are Eggs good for you?
- Very low calories
- Beneficial source of healthy fats (saturated fat)
- Good source of high quality protein
- Supports muscle growth & recovery
- Fat free
- Cholesterol free
- Ideal natural protein
- High protein source
- Low calories
Why is Honey good for you?
- Natural anitbiotic
- Replenishes energy
- Improves immune system
- Natural and inflammatory
- Enhances physical stamina
- Lower GI than other sugars and superior for carb recovery
- Best carbs to refuel with, to avoid hypoglycemic effect
- During exercise it is known to increase power output of muscles and therefore improves performance
Why are Cashews good for you?
- Helps digestion
- High in vitamins
- Good for your heart
- Contains antioxidants
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Contains magnesium for good bone health
- Helps in weight loss with good cholesterol
- Contains Proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer
Why is Coconut good for you?
- Improves heart health
- High in dietary fibre
- Low glycaemic index
- Reduces sweet cravings
- Quick energy boost
- Improves digestion
- Contains antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal and antiparasitic healing properties
- It supports improved endurance during physical and athletic performance
Why is Cacao good for you?
Chocolate is good for you!
- Highest antioxidant known to man in its RAW state
- Best source of magnesium
- Eating cacao also known to help release endorphins – for that runner’s ‘natural high’
- Healthy energy boost due to theobromine
- Known to help control bloody pressure and blood glucose levels